What do you need help with?你需要哪方面的協助?你需要哪方面的帮助?
Pick the closest one. You can explain more later, or just tell Luke on the phone.選最接近的一個就好。之後可以再補充,或直接跟 Luke 在電話裡說。选最接近的一个就好。之后可以再补充,或直接跟 Luke 在电话里说。
Please pick one to continue.請先選一個。请先选一个。
How would you like help?你希望怎麼進行?你希望怎么进行?
Prices are opening prices until December 31, 2026, plus HST. You approve the price before we start, and if we can't fix it you don't pay.價格為開幕優惠價(至 2026‑12‑31),另加 HST。開始前你先同意價格,修不好不收費。价格为开业优惠价(至 2026‑12‑31),另加 HST。开始前你先同意价格,修不好不收费。
Please pick one to continue.請先選一個。请先选一个。
When is good for you?什麼時候方便?什么时候方便?
Just tell us roughly. Luke will call to agree on the exact time.大概說一下就好,Luke 會打電話跟你敲定確切時間。大概说一下就好,Luke 会打电话跟你敲定确切时间。
or pick a day and a time of day或者選一天和一個時段或者选一天和一个时段
Day日期日期
Time of day時段时段
Choose "As soon as possible", or a day and a time of day.請選「越快越好」,或選一天加一個時段。请选"越快越好",或选一天加一个时段。
How can Luke reach you?Luke 怎麼聯絡你?Luke 怎么联系你?
Only a name and a phone number are needed. Luke gets back to you within 2 hours, Mon–Sat 9 am – 8 pm.只需要名字和電話。Luke 會在 2 小時內回覆(週一至週六 9:00–20:00)。只需要名字和电话。Luke 会在 2 小时内回复(周一至周六 9:00–20:00)。
Thank you. Luke will be in touch soon.謝謝你,Luke 很快會聯絡你。谢谢你,Luke 很快会联系你。
Your booking number is你的預約編號是你的预约编号是
THL-0000
We'll text or call 我們會傳簡訊或打 我们会发短信或打 within 2 hours (Mon–Sat, 9 am – 8 pm) to confirm the time. Nothing is charged until the work is done.,在 2 小時內(週一至週六 9:00–20:00)跟你確認時間。做完才收費。,在 2 小时内(周一至周六 9:00–20:00)跟你确认时间。做完才收费。
Remember: we will never ask for a password over the phone, and we never call first about a "virus".提醒:我們絕不在電話裡問密碼,也絕不會主動打來說你「中毒了」。提醒:我们绝不在电话里问密码,也绝不会主动打来说你"中毒了"。